Thursday, October 21, 2010

Light at the end of the tunnel

Life brings such crazy trials our way, and yet God sees fit to bring us through them.  Although we don't always come out unscathed we definitely learn from the experience.  This past week I thought for sure that I had a pretty serious disease.  My prognosis was something far from anything serious.  However, through my microcosm of an ordeal I was able to find a greater strength in God's word.

For the longest time I felt as if I was a christian, but I was just an actor showing up to church events and going home afterward.  I longed to feel engaged by God and have that fire that I saw in everyone else.  I also wanted to hit that incredible plateau where I found God's purpose for me.  God truly has incredible timing.  This last week I found what God had meant for me for so long.  My light at the end of the tunnel is finally in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment