Friday, March 16, 2012

A Different View

There have been some incredible places where I have stood and thought, "This will probably be the last time I will ever see this place."  So my conclusion forced me to take in more of the experience at the time.  The reason does not matter, nor do the circumstances that brought me to that particular thought because I have almost always been correct.  Sometimes we as humans just know that our time is done in a particular place or moment due to a plethora of reasons.  

On March 16 God looked down at a Mother and incredible woman, Pam Deer, and let her know that it was time for a different view.  Many people live their lives wondering if they have done enough to ensure they would be remembered when the time came.  Part of Pam's legacy are her dreams, ambitions, and endeavors to bless those around her even after she moved on.  She knew that her selfless works paled in comparison to the love she gave to God, her family, and everyone she touched.  I have no doubt she rests in God's arms, and He now bares the weight of this world which once rested on her shoulders.  John 15 verses 12-13 says,   “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends."  I truly believe this love was evident while she was with us, and it will resonate in all of our hearts.   Bri and I love you Pam, you will be missed! 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment